Why Polruan Cottages?
Riverside Family Holidays in Cornwall
Either as a visitor or indeed an owner. We strongly believe that holidays are precious times spent with loved ones and friends that live on after the event and form memories that can warm the heart long after the holiday is over. A childhood memory forms lasting values and friendships that help to form a character and stay with you for a life time. We are not prepared to compromise these special times and will always work with you to ensure you get the cottage most suited to your specific needs.
Below we have listed why we think Polruan Cottages can provide the carefree holiday you deserve, we will always do our very best.
– We will always be honest and upfront when discussing our cottages with you and will work with you to match your specific needs and expectations.
– We have an intimate knowledge of all our properties and can answer any queries and suggest the perfect cottage for you.
– We are local, we grew up in the area and have therefore the detailed knowledge to help you on just about any given situation, we’ll be happy to help with restaurant suggestions, bus times or even order that special cake on your behalf.
– We look after all aspects of our cottages from organising cleaning to maintenance and are always close at hand to assist if required.
– We take pride in working with you in a professional, friendly and approachable manner and hope to develop a long and enjoyable relationship.
We look forward to introducing you to this beautiful and remarkable part of Cornwall.
"Polruan cottages are brilliant - we've booked cottages with them for years and always have a great experience. We now let two of our own cottages through them and they have been fantastic too! Thanks Jane and team."Hannah
"Just back from a wonderful 2 week stay in polruan, our wee cottage ,Anchor 2 was just perfect with the mist amazing views. Thank you and looking forward to next visit!"Joan
"I stayed in Polruan this time last year, wish I was there this year, it is a lovely place to stay with 2 excellent pubs, both doing great food, we had a lovely weeks holiday, will be back again."Louise